Weather in November in Preturo
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:44.
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 75.4mm (3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The average temperature in Preturo is very cool at 0.1 °C (32.18 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in Preturo, Italy
Preturo Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Preturo:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) WNW
- Viterbo, Italy - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) W
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 94.9 kms (59 miles) WSW
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) WSW
- Guidonia, Italy - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) SW
- Rome, Italy - 80 kms (49.7 miles) SW
- Ciampino, Italy - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) SW
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) SW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) SW
- Frosinone, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) S
- Latina, Italy - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) SSW