Weather in July in Preturo
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 14:55.
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 88.5mm (3.5in) of liquid is laid down.
- The mean temperature in Preturo is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Preturo, Italy
Preturo Weather in July Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Preturo:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) WNW
- Viterbo, Italy - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) W
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 94.9 kms (59 miles) WSW
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) WSW
- Guidonia, Italy - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) SW
- Rome, Italy - 80 kms (49.7 miles) SW
- Ciampino, Italy - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) SW
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) SW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) SW
- Frosinone, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) S
- Latina, Italy - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) SSW