Weather in January in Preturo
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 38.8mm (1.5in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:27.
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The mean temperature in Preturo is slightly cold at -3.85 °C (25.07 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Preturo, Italy
Preturo Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Preturo:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) WNW
- Viterbo, Italy - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) W
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 94.9 kms (59 miles) WSW
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) WSW
- Guidonia, Italy - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) SW
- Rome, Italy - 80 kms (49.7 miles) SW
- Ciampino, Italy - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) SW
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) SW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) SW
- Frosinone, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) S
- Latina, Italy - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) SSW