Weather in August in Preturo
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 82.8mm (3.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 13:51.
- The average temperature in Preturo is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for August in Preturo, Italy
Preturo Weather in August Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Preturo:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NW
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) WNW
- Viterbo, Italy - 102.6 kms (63.8 miles) W
- Vigna Di Valle, Italy - 94.9 kms (59 miles) WSW
- Civitavecchia, Italy - 126.2 kms (78.4 miles) WSW
- Guidonia, Italy - 61.7 kms (38.3 miles) SW
- Rome, Italy - 80 kms (49.7 miles) SW
- Ciampino, Italy - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) SW
- Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy - 107.4 kms (66.8 miles) SW
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) SW
- Frosinone, Italy - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) S
- Latina, Italy - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) SSW